The friendly, dedicated support team at Carrollwood Smiles helps make our practice truly special. Scroll down to meet your dental care team!
Antonia Delarosa - Office Manager
- Years in Dentistry: 23 years
- Education: AA in Dental Assisting from Hillsborough Community College
- Favorite Part of the Job: Helping patients and seeing their smiles transform
- Hobbies: I love watching football and spending time with my children and family
Priscila Manzano - Scheduling Coordinator
- Years in Dentistry: 5 years
- Bilingual in: Spanish and English
- Favorite Part of the Job: Interacting with patients on a day-to-day basis while developing a strong patient relationship with providing a great experience in the dental office
- Hobbies: In my free time I love spending time with my family and kids, and I love to cook.
Jennifer Rodriguez - Registered Dental Assistant
- Years in Dentistry: 15 years
- Education: Associate of Science degree
- Favorite Part of the Job: Making the patient smile by educating them.
- Hobbies: Spend time with family and my dog, Cannoli